XCMG official 23 ton hydraulic excavator XE235C.
XE235C hydraulic excavator is a new product developed by XCMG Group which is widely developed by adopting the latest technology and adopting the advanced technology of similar foreign products. It is an efficient excavator with the latest technology, full attention to safety and environmental performance, and extremely high production efficiency. Based on the full absorption of international advanced technology, the project is based on independent innovation and comprehensively overcomes many core key technologies of 20-ton hydraulic excavators.
The newly upgraded XE235C hydraulic excavator has more power, lower fuel consumption and stronger working performance. It can be widely used in farmland water conservancy, river dredging, municipal construction and small mine construction, and can realize different operation requirements such as excavation, crushing and dismantling. The adaptability of working conditions has been further strengthened.
1. Ecological and economical
* Japan ISUZU 128.5kW high-power engine is more fuel saving.
* New Japan Kawasaki main pump can ensure high efficiency and reduced leakage.
* Efficiency main valve increases overflow pressure and reduces pressure loss.
* Smart matching technology ensures higher operating efficiency and lower fuel consumption.
2. Multiple applications
* Different boom, arm and bucket combinations can adapt to as many working conditions as possible.
* Multi-functional intelligent work tool control system can meet different operating requirements such as digging, breaking and dismantling.
* Instantaneous pressurization function copes with complex working conditions.
3. Comfortable operational experience
* Air Conditioner and Heator with Double stage air filter ensure the appropriate temperature.
* Silicone rubber shock absorber is adopted in the cab.
* Air-suspending seat equipped with electric heating function.
* Integrated control panel and large display screen provide multiple information.
* ROPS and FOPS Cab can improve cab safety.