55 ton lifting truck crane XCT55 from XCMG.
XCMG lifting crane XCT55 is widely used for the lifting operations in general engineering projects, such as construction site, urban renewal, communication and transportation, ports, bridge, oilfields and mine, and complex working environments.
1. Super lifting performance
* 5-section boom of 44.5 m with U-type profile is the longest of the same class in the industry; the max. parts of line is 12 for the main hook block.
* The change of boom length is more efficient, and the performance of medium- long boom is higher;.
2. New energy-saving hydraulic system
* The min. stable slewing speed is 0.1°/s. The min. stable lifting speed (drum) is 2.5m/min. Precise and safe lifting movements can be realized.
* XCMG lifting crane XCT55 can work normally in the high temperature environment and thus the hoisting operation is safe and reliable.
3. Drive train
Heavy truck group MAN engine, rated power 268kw, max torque 1800N.m Shangchai diesel engine, rated power 251kw, max torque 1600N.m
4. Low-speed large-torque power drive system
Resulting in perfect combination of high power performance and low fuel consumption, i.e.12% reduction in fuel consumption for driving, 15% for operation, and 15% improvement in power performance.
uMore xcmg lifting crane